Sunday, November 23, 2008

Rules for the Recipe Blog

As a request from Cassidy, I am creating "rules" for the recipe blog. (hope this suffices!)
1. I will gladly accept any requests and get back to you in a timely manner.
2. If you try a recipe and change it a bit - let me know! I am always looking for new changes.
3. If you try a recipe and it doesn't work - you best be asking me some questions. I would love to help!
4. If you try a recipe and don't like it, I don't care. No - just kidding. I care. I still want to hear about it.
5. If you want to give me some of your recipes I would LOVE it! E-mail them to me at kristen.faux@hotmail.com
6. Cooking questions are accepted however I'm not an expert and don't understand all the chemistry and science of cooking. I'm just really good at eating.

No comments: